Be Part of Our Team
Be part of a small, friendly, family-owned company that has been in business over 35 years. If you would like to join our team, please inquire about current openings. Contact us and refer to the current job opening in any correspondence.
Our Current openings:
Job Description: We offer a consistent schedule, full-time hours with benefits and the possibility of over time. We have a family-friendly, four 10-hr day work week: Monday through Thursday (5:00 AM - 3:30 PM).
Job Summary: Using a variety of materials, tools, equipment, and work instructions this person will perform a series of operations to correctly assemble, pack and check a set of small medical devices used by clinical labs.
• Able to sit and do fine manual manipulations on a continuous basis; Must be okay with repetitive work
• Accurate recording of observations and inspection results
• Maintenance of a clean and organized work area
• Reading and understanding schematics, drawings, and assembly instructions
• Adherence to a schedule and completing work orders in a timely manner • Working independently and as a part of a team
• The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Attendance & Punctuality • Commitment to Quality
• Cooperative, Positive Attitude
• Good Communication Skills • Concentration
• Productivity Candidates with clinical laboratory or medical device experience may be considered for a higher starting salary.
• High school degree or equivalent
• Familiarity with assembly of small, intricate devices
• Experience with a medical or health profession • Microscope experience
• Ability to read and comprehend technical procedures written in English
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro or other database software • Previous record of job stability
Application Instructions: A current US work authorization is required. For consideration, please send a brief cover letter describing your qualifications and a resume.
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
Salary: $11.50 /hour